As a Workshop Presenter
Terri Crook is sharing her 20 plus years as a leader in a major government agency, by teaching young women how to become leaders. Samples of powerful workshops and seminars she can deliver to your team:
- Living Out Loud: An impactful process of releasig your fears to get your second win(d).
- Building Women Leaders by Closing the Confidence Gap – transforming mindsets to heighten confidence levels towards leadership.
- It’s only half time and you’re still in the game – an 8-step process in redesigning your playbook to move out of your comfort zone into your calling zone.
- Yes, there is enough time in the day – Time and Workload Management – Strategies on how to get organized and make the most of your 24 hours.
- Love at first sight – Speaking and dressing for respect – Guidelines to successfully make a lasting impression through speech, dress and overall presentation in representing the proper image.
- Career Fair Boot Camp, advancing the careers of college students and those ready to elevate their current positions by getting them career ready to present and market their talents.